my new journey... to manila (version 2.65421545...kupong2x)

ups and downs of mylene... yup, my head and toe.

Friday, June 10, 2005

i dont know what to do!!!

i've been busy lately because of the up coming business (theres a possibility that it will just be a dream that is unreachable). looking for a place even to rent for a business is not that easily (and i really mean it). two things fall to the category, no vacant place or the owners of the business are such pricks for over charging the place. searching high and low, we (me, chany, ana and swet) found a perfect place (somewhere UIC bangkal). it was running smoothly, the negotiation and everything, and all of a suddenly the owner and caretaker changed their minds huhuhuhu it pains me just thinking about it! me and my gals are in a grieving situation at the moment... like i said... I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOO....!!!!

im gonna miss ana, she's leaving tomorrow for manila -_- whats with manila and work... well i am too though. need to convience (or pursuade) my mom that i'm going to manila for work (jack and shit, quote by DL). the very sad part is that my mom is having a hard time letting me go -_-

jaa, mata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home