my new journey... to manila (version 2.65421545...kupong2x)

ups and downs of mylene... yup, my head and toe.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Plan A, Plan B or Plan C? which is which? hmmm

sadly, plan A didnt worked out. its official, we lost the place -_-" *sigh*

yesterday, me and the gang went hunting again (hoping to find a better place). amazingly, we found a place somewhere in UM ponciano. the place is nice (too nice) and the owner is kinda cute ^^ kawaii ne! anyways, it went well 'til that night. Dad's channy (the original copy lol you'll know what i mean when you see her dad tee hee hee) didnt agree of the place. though he may have a point. the location is crowded (and i mean it!) specially in front of UM main gate x.x gezz, we were wondering how these people survive here hmmmmm

days ago, my okasan finally said yes on me going to manila. it was strange. but then im glad ^^ i told channy about the news over the phone. i told her if the business will or would not work out then its plan b. ^^ after that night, i told swet about it and she wants to come along. the more the merrier kekeke though shes taking up her masteral in USP, she's willing to sacrifice. hmmm atleast she only paid 4,000. but then its her money, her blood and swet... i mean sweat LOL.

aside from that, im bombarded with problems x.x one is my beloved hates me. not even a txt or msg. im such an ass ><" its all because of a phone number -_- it was his fault in the first place. he keep insisting that he had given me his cellphone number and he claim also that i know about his home phone line being dead for 3 months already. it was fine by me for not giving me his number, i exactly remember he said that i txt non-stop (imagine it cost me 15 pesos just to say hi grrrr) and he wont give me his number. i know its one of his sort-of-joke jokes. but then he didnt gave it to me. i got offended but in the brighter side, it wont cost me much, atleast. i do respect his decision so i didnt bother asking his number. then, a friend of my mine was going to las vegas for werk. i told him about her (sharon veloso, i dont know if you know her hehehe and i gave his freaking home number since i dont know his cell number) and gave his home phone number. and there it was, he was embarassed to know that i didnt know about his dead number. and the arguement starts. he keep insisting and so am i. but then it didnt last a day so it was assumed a close topic. few days ago, he opened the topic then i said something rude... after a couple of days i said sorry (thats how stubborn i am so careful with me guys hehehe) but then not a word or reply from him. huhuhu he's also stubborn (more stubborn!) hmp! how i wish to strangle him and kick his booty. -_- blah!

thats all!... T.T huhuhuhu

Legend:
Plan A: start a business here in Davao ><
Plan B: work in manila with channy -_-
Plan C: work in manila with channy and swet o.0
... Plan D:... blah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home