my new journey... to manila (version 2.65421545...kupong2x)

ups and downs of mylene... yup, my head and toe.

Friday, September 30, 2005

whenever theres given, theres always somehing taken

been blessed and damned at the same time (LOL always was and will hehehe kidding)
blah!:
*i hate dave (but i still love him though inspite of all him did)
*lost my fav sigma team (at werk), actually they let me and frances go grrr!
*and very frustrating team lead -_-"
blessings:
*got assigned to another team, they seem nice and approachable pips ^^ (though they bite kekeke)
*didnt totally lost my job! hurrah!
*in november, i'll be assigned in cubao ^^ gateway! hehehe
*my prayer is answered! (hmmmm... not telling that, too personal. she might read this ehehehe)

jaa mata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home