my new journey... to manila (version 2.65421545...kupong2x)

ups and downs of mylene... yup, my head and toe.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

-_- i hate getting shut down

been shut down for 2 times (i dont know why i get irritated easily)

well, whats up with me? me good (just need to rid off these eye bags of mine x.x)... what else? werk is good ^^ so far and i can see my self in the future that every day is going to be awfully busy hehehe i've been out (in the internet) for awhile since the computer im using at werk is blocked so boo hoo hoo me hehehe no surfing and chatting, only clients and co-werkers -_- blah! was excited that i'll be having my personalize email add but sadly i can't email outside huhuhuhuhuhu

hmmmm be needing a computer that doesnt shut down kekeke

jaa mata ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home