my new journey... to manila (version 2.65421545...kupong2x)

ups and downs of mylene... yup, my head and toe.

Thursday, August 06, 2009

turn around

i was in a call center last year and now in the travel industry (i still felt like working in a call center hehe..)

im working right with an airline (cant tell the name). im steady as of the moment but what i went through was way beyond steady.

my mom wanted me to apply with this particular company. i told her NO, im too chicken shit to apply (LOL i just said no hehe). i have issues with my parents, they want the best for me, i automatically go against them, specially my dad.

so, i went to there site about a year ago and realize that's there's no harm in trying, at least i tried. right? hehe after 3 weeks they replied that i'll be having an interview (i hate interviews LOL specially wearing business attire and shitty make ups hehe). i did well, out of 20 people, 2 people survive, me and some skinny girl who had schooling in this company...

to be continued...

hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home