my new journey... to manila (version 2.65421545...kupong2x)

ups and downs of mylene... yup, my head and toe.

Friday, March 31, 2006

april fools day! (my msg aint no joke, so pls be serious, ok? hehehe joke!)

wow, been really busy lately because of my new life and new status... =D
let me enumerate all...

*i got regular from work effective today (april 1, 2006) its not a joke! seriously!

*my hands are killing me because of work (backlog!*click*click*click*)

*joined a contest, collaborate with my bee, and no result up to now (making comics is no joke, i tell u!)

*still battling every day when ever i sleep (wahtahtah!*karate moves*)

*tomorrow is swet's b-day! (hurrah! no joke, check her birth certificate)

*i got a sakurambo ^_^ (weee! have to wait for 3 yrs for it grow LOL )

*stalkers, the usual LOL labad

*lastly, i got my new life =) tnx bee! mwahugz! hehehe

jaa mata ne...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home