my new journey... to manila (version 2.65421545...kupong2x)

ups and downs of mylene... yup, my head and toe.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

slacking and such!

yup, been lazy for a couple of days now (having this cold and sore throat is major pain in the A -_-"). thats why, wewe huhuhuhu i havent scanned it yet but a promise is a promise, but better late than never though kekeke

i was really glad i saw a very familiar face the other day and an "old" comrade (ahem, im not that old yet hehehe we rather LOL), you know who you are, no need to mention ur name here hehehe *peace sign* =D i was meeting an old friend (swet hao) in our usual rendezvous (ct tri, the place to be LOL). it was lunch time and crowded (things i hate about ct tri, swarming with so many people that makes me nauseated), tried to avoid the crowd, i thought someone touch my fore arm or elbow (unsa diay english sa nanguhit?? LOL not even my mom or my sister could answer me lol strange things in life lol). then there he was, me old pal darwin aka deftfreak! hehehe we talked (ob kurs unsa pa man diay LOL) about artco, me being a full-time scholar since my dad is such a crank (now he's the one who doesnt want me to go to manila -_- for the love of God... weee!), his job, future projects (yehey! unta maka tabang nako this time ><), et cetera... yun hahaha. see? im being lazy even in typing.

anyway, i happened to have an account in jobstreet.com.ph (anyone who wants to hire me, just post in my tag board with ur contact add or number, make sure its decent, and i mean it) just hours ago to my surprise there was a hiring of this company (thinksmart... can anyone give me an info about this company? pls?) that is looking for a cartoonist ^^ who have an advanced skills on manga, anime and HENTAI drawing (yup they post that). now, i dont know why but im having second thoughts of applying the job -_-"

jaa mata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home