my new journey... to manila (version 2.65421545...kupong2x)

ups and downs of mylene... yup, my head and toe.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

one phone call... *capout!*

as i was about get my morning sleep yesterday (yup, im a werkaholic vampire: werks at nyt and snores by day), i have this thought of calling "him" for a surprise. so i did, i was in a romantic mood then the nightmare came to happened... he doesnt recognized my voice, he hanged me up on me 3 times, he even turn off his phone (paksheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!). to my rage (rage jud nu?), i txtd him that he made me look stupid (atleast he clear things up that he was at school or even "i'm at school, call me later, okai?"-thingy) simple as that. but it got even worst... blah blah blah and... he txt me 3-bitter-pakshet messages... i was crying all day... shttt grrrr... i told him to burn all i sent (80% are original drawings) and delete all files about me. he didnt reply after that... *depress mode*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home